Sunday 8 July 2012

AWWWWW MURRAY

It was all so promising at first... I really thought he might do it.... but what a great match, and I had a few tears when the poor man had to speak at Centre Court just minutes after losing!
Charlie was working there today and somehow managed to be on Centre Court for the final minutes , and to think I had to drag him off the sofa to get to the train to go into to work.. he was all for lying on the sofa all day and watching it on the TV!

KNITTING

AM not far off finishing enough squares for this flamin' blanket, I am completely sick of it and have a nasty feeling its going to be a nightmare putting it all together as all the squares are slightly different sizes. I think I have about 10 more squares to go, so shouldn't be long but I think I will start sewing tonight....


MIDDLE AGE SPREAD

Put on my jeans today and realised they are getting quite tight, have been contemplating Weight Watchers for a while... I have done it very successfully before and kept the weight off for quite a while but it slowly crept on. I only want to loose 8lbs but it is hard to get really motivated . There is a meeting on Tuesday... shall I go???

HOLIDAYS

Both Becca and Charlie off this week, Becca back to Kalkan with her boyfriends family. I am very jealous as it is REALLY beautiful and the most amazing sea! Charlie off on a boys trip to Aiya napa ....I don't even want to think about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment