Tuesday 10 July 2012

A QUICKIE BEFORE BED......

Its raining again but I braved it and took the dogs for a walk this evening in my wellies. What a delight...I was pretty much the only one in the park, the sun was trying to come out and there were huge black clouds. The light looked amazing. The field was pretty much water logged and there were huge deep puddles. As I has wellies on I waded through them and was transported back to my childhood where I lived down a little country lane with the River Mole at the bottom. My friend and I would take off on our bikes and disappear till lunch and then out again till teatime. We spent the whole time wading up and down the river, catching sticklebacks and minnows, making camps.......IDYLLIC!!

Sam's patchwork blanket is staring to take shape, it will probably be twice that size so hopefully I won;t feel like I need to do more squares...

No comments:

Post a Comment