Tuesday 7 August 2012

WHAT TO KNIT NEXT???

KNITTING DILEMMA......

Well I've finished the blanket and it looks great, I have also done another snood which looks great but I may have done it a little on the tight side and now I can't decide what to do next. My heart is with snoods...( i never thought I would say that...!!) but I am feeling I should be a bit more adventurous. We are off on holiday at the weekend and driving all the way to Italy which means a good 30 hours of sitting in the car and that is EXCELLENT knitting time  so I have to have plenty of ideas and plans up my sleeve as I cannot take all my wool, needles and pattern books with me....
maybe I should do another blanket and do squares again, or maybe its a good time to embark on a pair of socks. Or maybe this just means I need to go down to my local knitting shop and buy more wool and knitting books......

MIDDLE AGE SPREAD

I was doing soooo well, went to the gym 5 times last week and could already see a small change in my body shape and have now started eating so much my tummy hurts but I still can't stop!
It started on Saturday at a noodle bar, continued into Sunday with my very own yummy meal and the divine cake, yesterday was a day out at an Olympic party which involved an excellent spread and then today at a friend with lots of hot dogs and cake followed by some of the remaining cake when i got home. I will hopefully be putting my bikini on on Sunday.......

GOOD READS

I am struggling to find a few books to take on holiday. Just finished"me before you" jojo moyes which was a good story and interesting theme but way too waffly for me, Also read "the 50 shades "and will take the last one away with me but that will not last me 2 wks. There has been so much hype and discussion about the book, they are complete rubbish but I have really enjoyed reading them, pure escapism and a good romp!!

No comments:

Post a Comment