Monday 10 December 2012

LAZY BLOGGER


Should really be hibernating now so haven't got the enthusiasm  to write loads... Also sleeping badly, my mind is too busy so after I wake to go to the loo I really struggle to get to sleep again, most annoying.
We had a major dinner party on Sat for 12 and i ended up going to bed at 2.30 and waking at 7 and then not being able to sleep after that. Was very sleepy on Sun and marginally hungover so was rather grumpy. Slept better last night. One of the problems is I don't like going to bed, would rather stay up and knit until well after midnight and then read as well.

KNITTING


this is my Christmas present for my 3yr old God son.....  I hope they fit, I think I may have made them a bit small, I can't remember how little a 3 yr old hands are....

Anyhow I have now finished my Christmas knitting and am crocheting a blanket with a various selection of wool I bought ages ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment