Wednesday 6 February 2013

FEELING GOOD....!!!

Its always good this time on a Wednesday.... i've finished the breast feeding workshop, did my ante natal clinic and private patient yesterday so I can sort of have a breather.... mind you I have a load of post natal visits to do tomorrow. But just for now I can feel I have done my work and its off to piano in a minute. I have had a revelation this week... if I practise the piano I improve!! I realise this probably isn't ground breaking research but I have done a reasonable amount of practise this week and i seem to have got a little better! Hopefully this will spur me on to do more, a bit like dieting.... when you loose weight you are inspired to keep trying and loose more.

Well , Better go and do a little more practise before the lesson......

No comments:

Post a Comment